Rachel Neal Osteopathy
Rachel uses a multifaceted, evidence based approach to suit the patient’s individual needs. She uses structural, functional and soft tissue techniques to help remove the barriers to healing. Rachel is keen to empower patients and educate on posture, exercise and stress management to achieve lasting results.
How Can Osteopathy Help You?
Osteopathic treatment can be helpful for problems associated with many areas of the body and variety of musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- back pain and neck pain
- repetitive strain injury
- postural problems caused by driving or work strain
- the pain of arthritis and minor sports injuries
Some common complaints we see are –
- Generalised Aches and Pains
- Joint Pains including Hip and Knee Pain from Osteoarthritis
- Arthritic Pain
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Mechanical Neck Pain
- Headache arising from the neck (Cervicogenic) / Migraine Prevention
- Shoulder Pain and ‘Frozen’ Shoulder
- Elbow Pain / ‘Tennis Elbow’ (Lateral Epicondylitis) and ‘Golfers’ Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Sciatica and ‘Lumbago’
- Muscle Spasms
- Rheumatic Pain
- Sports Injuries
Rachel is very experienced in treating a variety of conditions but has a keen interest in helping pregnant and postpartum women, feeding issues in babies and chronic pain.